Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hey y'all I am Johari"JoJo" your Homegirl of Health. I know many of you are wondering who Homegirl of Health is. Well get comfortable , put your feet up and get ready to find out. I am a Social Work & Nutrition student at the University Of The District Of Columbia, future Nutropathic Physician. I suffer from migraines , bilateral plantar fisacistis , lower back pain , hypertension control ,TMJ and I am a recovering sugar addict. Because of these issues, I have taken more medications than a 35 year old should ever have. One day I woke up just decided I no longer wanted to take all those medications and wanted to stop seeing so many doctors. This was the first day of my new life. This is the day I decided that if I wanted to get healthy and be the best person I could be. I had to take my life into my own hands. From that day forward I have been exercising , I became a vegetarian , I only take 1 medication out of like the 6 or more I previously had to take. I now use home remedies and natural methods. My goal is to bring as many people as I can on this journey to healthiness. "No prescription needed"

2 comments:

  1. Na'am.. My name is Isa Edwards and I am the host of an online radio show, and we would like to have you for an interview. Please contact us at ( info@wktl-radio.com ). And feel free to visit our website to see who are are and what we do ( wktk-radio.com ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blessed that you and others have taken the time to actually read my blog.

    ReplyDelete